Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Hey! I'm Connor Scanlon. Sounds kinda weird introducing myself like this but hey, I want that grade.

I'm not sure who is going to be reading my blog at this moment, I mean it could be my teacher, a
family member or a student from a couple of years later reading mine to get an example of what to do for their blog. I probably should have checked out other blogs to get an idea of what to do as well but I'm just gonna wing it. So, now you must be wondering to yourself, "What's the purpose of this blog? is it to tell about your life and things you enjoy or is it just for an assignment that needs to be done?" I actually want to take this opportunity to do both of those things. For our first assignment we have to do research on a certain genre. While pondering over the different choices I could do, one came to mind which I didn't expect. That genre was FANTASY. As I thought about it more I soon began to realize that fantasy films have been a pretty big part of my life ever since I was young. I have always seen them as these great epic tales set in amazing worlds that I've always wanted to visit. So with my next post, I will break down these films and explain what elements put these movies into the amazing genre that is fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment