Monday, March 11, 2019

Portfolio Project 7

Today in class I was able to get a good amount of work done. We were given the entirety of the class to work on our projects while groups or individuals took turns with Mrs. Stoklossa discussing the progress of their work and any errors they may have run into. Using this time I was able to create a storyboard for my film. While without a script, I do have a general idea of what flow or theme the film should follow, So I will implement dialogue at a later date.

Here is what I have created so far for my storyboard





I'm going to have the setting location be in a simple room with simple office props and camera angles to help better create a suspension of disbelief. With these methods, I won't worry about certain setting restrictions like time or distance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment