Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Portfolio Project 10

This spring break was not a good time for filming as I hoped it would be. I had to unfortunately spend that time dealing with my mental health but I now have a new drive for this project. Today, right when I get home i'm spending as much time as I can on this to make sure that the product is something I can be proud of. I know I enjoy the script and the idea behind it, so i'm confident with how the final product will turn out. The only concern I have with this is the time frame. I did not work hard to manage my time and now have to try harder on my project to make up for it. I don't particularly mind this, as working in film is something I enjoy. It just sucks when that film is worth your entire 4th quarter grade. Kinda realistic to the real world though, so this will be a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment