Saturday, March 2, 2019

Portfolio Project 4

Working on the project so far I've come up with a few ideas to help with the filming. I've decided to get a lot of inspiration from the film "Catch Me If You Can" by Steven Spielberg. This film tells the story of a man who fakes his way through jobs in order to gain services and money, perfect for what I had in mind.

Heres a link to the trailer to get a better idea of what the movies about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnjmF21qgYU










As for location, I want to go with the backrooms of companies which will allow me to use the space to film, or offices in people's homes. I have around 3 possible locations so far, so hopefully one of them would be willing to let me film there. For actors, I'm going to be using my friends to help fill in the roles and asking kids from the AMT program in cypress.


As of now, I'm unsure of what possible conclusion I could use to end off the 2-minute length intro,  I would like to go with a cliffhanger as to make the intro seem more part of an entire film, but not end it too abruptly.






No comments:

Post a Comment