Sunday, March 3, 2019

Portfolio Project 6

Right now I'm stuck with a decision. The decision between making my own music for the film or getting most of my sounds from royalty free music. I do love the idea of being able to make an entire soundtrack for my film, but I think I lack the skill and time for a job like that. I think what would be best for me is to split the choices of self-made and royalty free music into two areas. By this, I mean having royalty free music be the score and make my own foley effects.

Having this method might make it easier to have the music done on time while still being able to work on the audio by creating it. From the audio Halloween project we did, I was able to have a lot more practice for foley effects, since the majority of the audio I did for it was done at school. Now that I'll be able to create the sounds outside of school, I will have a wider range of possibilities for making the audio. 

For inspiration, I'm going to review foley videos on youtube and see if they can provide any insight. Hopefully, they can give me tips to help with my project!


No comments:

Post a Comment